Indian Art Villa Brass Poker Set With Nickel Plating
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2023,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
MRP - 2594.99
Weight - 5780 Grams
Height - 4 inch
Width - 7.5 inch
Length - 11
Material - Brass
- Indian Art Villa Persent Brass Poker Set With High-grade brass construction with a sleek nickel plating finish, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- The secure locking mechanism ensures that the contents are safe during transport and storage.
- Luxurious and high-end design suitable for serious poker players and collectors.
- The set provides a complete poker experience, making it perfect for home games, parties, and tournaments.
- Order this Brass Poker Set from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Comes with INDIAN ART VILLA How to use, Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder.
Indian Art Villa Persent Brass Poker Set with Nickel Plating is a luxurious and high-quality poker set that includes all the necessary tools for a game of poker. The set is made from high-grade brass and features a sleek nickel plating finish that adds a touch of elegance to its overall design.The set includes a sturdy poker chip case with a removable tray that holds 500 chips, which are made of clay composite and feature a classic design. The chips are available in Six different colors to represent different denominations. The set also includes two decks of playing cards, a dealer button, and dice. The case also features a secure locking mechanism to keep the contents safe during transport.Indian Art Villa Brass Poker Set with Nickel Plating is a high-end option for serious poker players and collectors who value quality and style.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.
Indian Art Villa is serving since 2012. We are a leading manufacturer and supplier of a wide range of pure brass & copper products. Its Vision is to highlight the need of bringing highly skilled metal-working artisans (mainly copper) into the economic mainstream. The organization also promotes a culture-based development model that focuses on heritage and craft preservation. DECLARATION - Buy ORIGINAL products with Indian Art Villa - HOLOGRAM from our website www.indianartvilla.com. Indian Art Villa is a Registered & Copyright Brand & Does not Authorize any other seller to sell their products under our or Similar Names. Be aware of fake sellers using our images to sell their products. Indian Art Villa does not provide any quality assurance for products bought from other sellers. Sticker on Products is for Reference Purpose only.
Collapsible tab content