Indian Art Villa Brass Embossed Designer Shine Finish Dinner Thali Plate, Serveware & Tableware, Gold
Weight - 380 Grams
Height - 0.5 Inch
Width - 11.6 Inch
Material - Brass
Weight - 430 Grams
Height - 0.5 Inch
Width - 12.6 Inch
Material - Brass
- Indian Art Villa Pure Brass Embossed Designer Shine Finish Dinner Thali, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- These Pure Brass Embossed Designer Shine Finish Dinner Thali also have Trendy looks for better ergonomics. You can add Royal Vintage Look to your Kitchen & Dining by using these Set as your Dinnerware/Serveware Purpose.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Pure Brass Embossed Designer Shine Finish Dinner Thali from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Presents Best Quality Pure Brass Embossed Designer Shine Finish Dinner Thali. We offer the best affordable prices. This Beautiful Pure Brass Embossed Designer Shine Finish Dinner Thali can be used as a home decor item or they can also be gifted to your near and dear ones. Also, Make your home more lively and cheerful with this brilliant decor piece.If you’re looking for the finest quality brass Thali, you have come to the right place! We, at Indian Art Villa, have around a decade long experience in terms of manufacturing copper & brass products, and have our own unique collection of copper & brass Thali to shop from. brass Thali are also becoming an integral part of modern day kitchens. When talking about dinner set, it is something which has the power to make or break the beauty of dining table. This not only helps in boosting up your immune system, but also has the power to beat hypertension. As zinc is present in Brass, it helps Purifies the blood. Brass is a material that has been used and cherished by our ancestors and it possess some miraculous health benefits which have been proved scientifically as well.IndianArtVilla Brass items have antique designs. The item is highly durable, elegant, and a wonderful addition to your Home Decor.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.
About UsIndian Art Villa is serving since 2012. We are leading manufacturers and suppliers of a wide range of pure brass & copper products. Its Vision is to highlight the need of bringing highly skilled metal-working artisans (mainly copper) into the economic mainstream. The organization also promotes a culture-based development model that focuses on heritage and craft preservation. DECLARATION - Buy ORIGINAL products with Indian Art Villa - HOLOGRAM from our website www.indianartvilla.com. Indian Art Villa is a Registered & Copyright Brand & Does not Authorize any other seller to sell their products under our or Similar Names. Be aware of fake sellers using our images to sell their products. Indian Art Villa does not provide any quality assurance for products bought from other sellers. Sticker on Products is for Reference Purpose only.
Collapsible tab content