Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Hammered Design Storage Box/Container With Brass Knob On Top
Weight - 340 Grams
Height - 6.5"
Width - 4.8"
Volume - 34 Oz
Weight - 350 Grams
Height - 8.5""
Width - 4.5""
Volume - 44 Oz
- Hygiene : The storage box comes with a Lid to cover the box when not in use so that no Insects or any kind of dirt comes in contact of box.
- Since there is no plastic it has the benefit of being BPA free, so you don't have to worry about harsh chemicals.
- These storage box not only have the health benefits but also have Trendy looks for better ergonomics. You can a add Royal Vintage Look to your Tableware.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect Gift for all occasions.
- Order this Drinkware | Tableware | Serveware from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Copper Utensils are 100% Genuine, 99.99 % copper and 0.01 % others. On the box, one can check out the 100% Pure Copper Certification.
- Our Products comes with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder , so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Brings Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Hammered storage box With Brass Knob On Lid, which can be used as storeware in different volumes. We offer best affordable prices & Free Shipping PAN India. We also offer Easy returns & exchanges. T&C Applied.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to the oxidization. It is the basic nature of a Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintaining the products at its best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensil is by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware by the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash you can use a soft / mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.
About UsIndian Art Villa is serving since 2012. We are a leading manufacturers and suppliers of a wide range of pure brass & copper products. Its Vision is to highlight the need of bringing highly skilled metal-working artisans (mainly copper) into the economic mainstream. The organization also promotes a culture- based development model that focuses on heritage and craft preservation. DECLARATION - Buy ORIGINAL products with """"""""""""""""Indian Art Villa - HOLOGRAM"""""""""""""""" from our website """"""""www.indianartvilla.com"""""""". Indian Art Villa is a Registered & Copyright Brand & Does not Authorize any other seller to sell their products under our or Similar Names. Be aware of fake sellers using our images to sell their products. Indian Art Villa does not provide any quality assurance for products bought from other sellers. Sticker on Products are for Refrence Purpose only.""""""""
Collapsible tab content
Collapsible tab content