Weight - 1710 Grams
Width - 9.4inch
No. Of Bowls- 7
Volume - 185ml Each Bowl
Material - Brass
- The brass Masala boxes were very popular and are now used as table ornaments, jewelry storage, or Storing Masala.
- Since there is no plastic it has the benefit of being BPA-free, so you don't have to worry about harsh chemicals.
- Other than its actual use, you can place them in your kitchen as storing utensils which often lends an extra vintage edge to your place and you can even store pooja items in this box.
- These Boxes not only have health benefits but also have Trendy looks for better ergonomics. You can add Royal Vintage Look to your Kitchenware by adding this Spice Box to your Kitchen.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
- Order this Brass HLunch Box Item from IndianArtVilla at Great deals & offers and get a contactless delivery at your doorstep.
Indian Art Villa Presents Best Quality Brass Handmade Embossed masala Box / Spice Container with 7 Compartments. We offer the best affordable prices & Free Shipping PAN India. We also offer Easy returns & exchanges. T&C Applied. Brass is a material that has been used and cherished by our ancestors and it possesses some miraculous health benefits which have been proved scientifically as well. Masala box is the common thread that connects our varied cuisines cutting across cultures and regions! The traditional use of brass spice containers is to preserve the rich anti-oxidant properties of the predominant spices used in our cooking. Anti-oxidants, as per modern research, helps fight cancer cells in our body.
- Dissolve 1 teaspoon of salt into one-half cup of vinegar, and add flour until the mixture becomes a paste. Rub into the brass, leave for about 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water and buff dry.
- Combine the juice of half a lemon with a teaspoon of baking soda and stir until it becomes a paste. Apply the paste with a soft cloth. If the tarnish is heavy, let the piece sit with the paste on it for 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water and dry.
- If you want to keep brass feeling natural, you should choose to apply wax regularly over lacquer. Like other metals, brass has a reflective surface that shines when the metal is new, but tarnishes over time and becomes dull.
- Order this Brass Dinnerware from IndianArtVilla at a Great deal & offers and get a contactless delivery at your doorstep.
About UsIndian Art Villa is serving since 2012. We are a leading manufacturer and supplier of a wide range of pure brass & copper products. Its Vision is to highlight the need of bringing highly skilled metal-working artisans (mainly copper) into the economic mainstream. The organization also promotes a culture-based development model that focuses on heritage and craft preservation. DECLARATION - Buy ORIGINAL products with "Indian Art Villa - HOLOGRAM" from our website "www.indianartvilla.com". Indian Art Villa is a Registered & Copyright Brand & Does not Authorize any other seller to sell their products under our or Similar Names. Be aware of fake sellers using our images to sell their products. Indian Art Villa does not provide any quality assurance for products bought from other sellers. Sticker on Products is for Reference Purpose only.