Handmade Steel Copper Table Fork, Flatware, Tableware For Home / Hotel / Restaurant, Length 8"
Indian Art Villa Presents Steel-Copper Designer Fork which is the perfect option of traditional fork for your guests. The copper material gives a vintage look to your kitchen and home. Decorate your kitchen and home perfectly with these intricate designer and traditional patterned Steel-Copper Forks. This product makes a wonderful gift for your loved ones.This beautiful and traditional set of forks adds a vintage look to your dining. This exquisite handmade steel- copper fork has been crafted by skilled artisans from India. It is highly durable, corrosion resistant and suitable for daily use.
Product Descriptions :-
|SKU||Number of Pieces||Material||Weight Of set (Grams)||Dimension per piece (inches)||Color|
|IAV-CC-2-155-6||6||Steel-Copper||330||8" x 1"||Silver - Brown|
|IAV-CC-2-155-8||8||Steel-Copper||440||8" x 1"||Silver - Brown|
|IAV-CC-2-155-10||6||Steel-Copper||550||8" x 1"||Silver - Brown|
|IAV-CC-2-155-12||12||Steel-Copper||660||8" x 1"||Silver - Brown|
Care Tips :
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper fork is by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in bottle overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware by the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash you can use a soft / mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to the oxidization. It is the basic nature of a Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintaining the products at its best.
Collapsible tab content
Collapsible tab content