Brass Handmade Embossed Pooja Thali Set with perfect Space & Raised Borders , Spiritual Item, 10.1"
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 535 Grams
Height - 0.4"
Width - 10.1"
Components - a Thali 10.1" wide, an Incense Stick Holder, a Deepak, A Lota, A pooja Bell, A bowl
- Our Products comes with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder , so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect Gift for all occasions.
- Order this Brass Pooja Thali Set from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a contactless delivery at your doorstep.
Indian Art Villa Presents Best Quality Brass Handmade Embossed Pooja Thali set that includes a Thali 10.1" wide, an Incense Stick Holder, a Deepak, A Lota, A pooja Bell, A bowl . We offer best affordable prices & Free Shipping PAN India. We also offer Easy returns & exchanges. T&C Applied. Brass is a material that has been used and cherished by our ancestors and it possess some miraculous health benefits which have been proved scientifically as well. These items have antique design that adds elegance to your Temple. This set of Pooja Thali is used to Worship the Almighty God, you can also call it as a Shagun Thali. In the early days, during pujas at home or at temples, the pure water or Gangajal used to be stored in brass pitchers or vessels. Not only for storing water, but for keeping the prasadam, the bhog, the flowers, and for keeping the puja samagris too, brass puja items were used. This metal is believed to attract and invoke the divine consciousness. Brass items are believed to generate a spiritual sound, which helps in purifying the surrounding. Even for cooking the prasadam or the bhog that has to be offered to the Lord, brass utensils are used till today.
- Dissolve 1 teaspoon of salt into one-half cup of vinegar, and add flour until the mixture becomes a paste. Rub into the brass, leave for about 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water and buff dry.
- Combine the juice of half a lemon with a teaspoon of baking soda and stir until it becomes a paste. Apply the paste with a soft cloth. If the tarnish is heavy, let the piece sit with the paste on it for 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water and dry.
- If you want to keep brass feeling natural, you should choose to apply wax regularly over lacquer. Like other metals, brass has a reflective surface that shines when the metal is new, but tarnishes over time and becomes dull and spotted.
About UsIndian Art Villa is serving since 2012. We are a leading manufacturer and supplier of a wide range of pure brass & copper products. Its Vision is to highlight the need of bringing highly skilled metal-working artisans (mainly copper) into the economic mainstream. The organization also promotes a culture- based development model that focuses on heritage and craft preservation. DECLARATION - Buy ORIGINAL products with "Indian Art Villa - HOLOGRAM" from our website "www.indianartvilla.com". Indian Art Villa is a Registered & Copyright Brand & Does not Authorize any other seller to sell their products under our or Similar Names. Be aware of fake sellers using our images to sell their products. Indian Art Villa does not provide any quality assurance for products bought from other sellers. Sticker on Products are for Refrence Purpose only.
Collapsible tab content