IndianArtVilla Copper Brass Candle Stand Holder - Home Hotel Restaurant Decorative Gift Item
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 142" gram
Height - 6.0" inches
Number Of Pieces - 1
Material - copper/brass
- Handmade Copper Brass Candle Stand Holder.This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect Gift for all occasions.
- The primary function of candle holders is to provide a secure and safe base for candles to avoid any mishaps. Placing a lighted candle without a sturdy base is like waiting for a disaster to happen. Even a slight push can cause the candle to fall over and the table cloth or curtains might catch fire.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect Gift for all occasions.
- Order this Copper Brass Candle Stand Holder from IndianArtVilla at Great deals & offers and get a contactless delivery at your doorstep.
Indian Art Villa Presents Best Quality Copper Brass Candle Stand Holder. We offer the best affordable prices. We also offer Easy returns & exchanges. T&C Applied. The real beauty of this masterpiece is in its detailed design and polished by expert artisans giving it an ethnic and unique look. Decorate like never before..!! Furnish a Medieval appeal with this Candelabrum, giving your room an antique touch, while sitting beautifully with the surroundings, a fusion of modern and old eras. The real beauty of this masterpiece is in its detailed design and polished by expert artisans giving it an ethnic and unique look. A perfect new addition to your home decor and a fabulous royal gifting idea to make someone feel special. The images represent the actual product though the color of the image and product may slightly differ.
- Dissolve 1 teaspoon of salt into one-half cup of vinegar, and add flour until the mixture becomes a paste. Rub into the brass, leave for about 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water and buff dry.
- Combine the juice of half a lemon with a teaspoon of baking soda and stir until it becomes a paste. Apply the paste with a soft cloth. If the tarnish is heavy, let the piece sit with the paste on it for 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water and dry.
- If you want to keep brass feeling natural, you should choose to apply wax regularly over lacquer. Like other metals, brass has a reflective surface that shines when the metal is new, but tarnishes over time and becomes dull and spotted.
About UsIndian Art Villa is serving since 2012. We are a leading manufacturer and supplier of a wide range of pure brass & copper products. Its Vision is to highlight the need of bringing highly skilled metal-working artisans (mainly copper) into the economic mainstream. The organization also promotes a culture- based development model that focuses on heritage and craft preservation. DECLARATION - Buy ORIGINAL products with "Indian Art Villa - HOLOGRAM" from our website "www.indianartvilla.com". Indian Art Villa is a Registered & Copyright Brand & Does not Authorize any other seller to sell their products under our or Similar Names. Be aware of fake sellers using our images to sell their products. Indian Art Villa does not provide any quality assurance for products bought from other sellers. Sticker on Products are for Refrence Purpose only.
Collapsible tab content