Indian Art Villa Steel Brass 9 Piece Curved Design Dinner Set
Weight - 2160 Grams
Height - 0.5 inch
Width - 13 inch
Material - Copper
- Having meals in Brass dinner set / Dinnerware gives a royal touch as well as improves your overall health.
- It has a Trendy design for better ergonomics.
- Serve your Indian Cuisine in this elegant traditional Dinner set. This is a set of centerpiece dinnerware for Indian food. Let your friends and family have their meal in unique and ethnic-looking Dinnerware. With this dinner set, your Indian-style dining experience goes several notches up. The material used is food grade.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Brass Dinnerware / Dinner set from Indian Art Villa at a Great deal & offers and get a contactless delivery at your doorstep.
Indian Art Villa Presents Top Quality Pure Steel Brass Curved Design Dinner Set, Dinner Set that includes 1 Thali / Plate, 4 Vegetable Bowls, 1 Dessert Bowl, 1 Spoon, 1 Fork & 1 Glass / Tumbler. We offer the best affordable prices. We also offer Easy returns & exchanges. T&C Applied. Cooking is an art and plating it in the right way is just accentuating the art with all that detailing! When talking about dinner sets, it is something that has the power to make or break the beauty of the dining table. It has the power to make or break the beauty of the dining table. Having meals in Steel Brass Dinner set / Dinnerware gives a royal touch as well as improves your overall health. Mainly, it pacifies Vata (dry skin, nervous temperament, irritability) and pitta. It also helps reduce obesity, improve eyesight, and skin condition. Brass is a material that has been used and cherished by our ancestors and it possesses some miraculous health benefits which have been proved scientifically as well. there wasn’t even a single home without Steel Brass Kitchenware. This ancient metal is rarely used these days, however, it offers tremendous benefits.
- Soak the utensils in tamarind water once in a while to remove oxidization. It brings back the shine or you can also scrub using tamarind skin. Bronze that is not lacquered will stain and corrode easily if it is left in contact with food or liquid. It is best to wash your bronze utensils immediately after use. Or,
- Wash your brass item with soap and dry with a paper towel. Then squeeze a bit of the toothpaste onto a small piece of a soft cloth. Polish brass rubbing toothpaste on the entire surface of the item. When done, clean and dry with a piece of paper towel or soft cloth. Or,
- The recommended method of cleaning bronze is by using all-natural, universal cleaning agents like lemon or vinegar.
Indian Art Villa is serving since 2012. We are a leading manufacturer and supplier of a wide range of pure brass & copper products. Its Vision is to highlight the need of bringing highly skilled metal-working artisans (mainly copper) into the economic mainstream. The organization also promotes a culture-based development model that focuses on heritage and craft preservation. DECLARATION - Buy ORIGINAL products with "Indian Art Villa - HOLOGRAM" from our website "www.indianartvilla.com". Indian Art Villa is a Registered & Copyright Brand & Does not Authorize any other seller to sell their products under our or Similar Names. Be aware of fake sellers using our images to sell their products. Indian Art Villa does not provide any quality assurance for products bought from other sellers. Sticker on Products is for Reference Purpose only.
Collapsible tab content