Indian Art Villa Brass Matt Finished Decorative Rectangular Shape Designer Tray 18.2"x6.4" With 4 Designer Standing Legs
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
MRP - 224.99
Weight - 825 Grams
Height - 3.5 inch
Width - 6.4 inch
Width - 18.2 inch
Material - Brass
- This tray is made from high-quality brass, which is known for its durability, strength, and resistance to corrosion.
- The tray features a beautiful matt finish that adds to its aesthetic appeal and gives it a sophisticated look.
- The tray has a rectangular shape that provides ample space for serving and displaying various items.
- The tray is supported by four designer standing legs that add to its stability and elevate it off the surface, giving it a more prominent presence.
- Order this Serveware from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Indian Art Villa Product's Comes with INDIAN ART VILLA How to use, Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder.
Indian Art Villa Pure Brass Matt Finished Decorative Rectangular Shape Designer Tray is an elegant and sophisticated addition to any home decor. Made from high-quality brass, this tray is designed to last for years to come.The tray features a beautiful matt finish that adds to its aesthetic appeal. Its rectangular shape offers ample space for serving and displaying various items such as fruits, nuts, or decorative objects.The tray is supported by four designer standing legs that add to its stability and elevate it off the surface, giving it a more prominent presence. The legs are also made from high-quality brass and are intricately designed to complement the tray's overall look.This designer tray can be used for various occasions such as serving tea or coffee to guests, displaying decorative items on a coffee table or a mantle, or simply as a centerpiece on a dining table. Its versatility and exquisite design make it a perfect addition to any home decor.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.
Indian Art Villa is serving since 2012. We are a leading manufacturer and supplier of a wide range of pure brass & copper products. Its Vision is to highlight the need of bringing highly skilled metal-working artisans (mainly copper) into the economic mainstream. The organization also promotes a culture-based development model that focuses on heritage and craft preservation. DECLARATION - Buy ORIGINAL products with Indian Art Villa - HOLOGRAM from our website www.indianartvilla.com. Indian Art Villa is a Registered & Copyright Brand & Does not Authorize any other seller to sell their products under our or Similar Names. Be aware of fake sellers using our images to sell their products. Indian Art Villa does not provide any quality assurance for products bought from other sellers. Sticker on Products is for Reference Purpose only.
Collapsible tab content