Pure Copper Hammered Design Matka/Pot with Lid & Brass Knob On Top, Drinkware & Storage Purpose,
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 1260Gram
Height - 12.9
Width - 9.45
Volume - 7200 ML
- Hygiene: This copper water pot is constructed from high-quality pure copper. Designed to offer many years of use and enjoyment.
- Since there is no plastic it has the benefit of being BPA-free, so you don't have to worry about harsh chemicals.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Drinkware from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Comes with INDIAN ART VILLA How to use, Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder.
Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Hammered Design Water Pot with Lid & Brass Knob On Top. This beautifully crafted water pot exudes elegance and sophistication while preserving the rich traditions of Indian artistry. With a generous capacity of 7200ml, it is perfect for serving water at gatherings, special occasions, or even for everyday use. The pot features a mesmerizing hammered design on its exterior, adding a touch of uniqueness and charm. The craftsmanship is evident in every detail, showcasing the skill and dedication of the artisans involved. The lid, adorned with a brass knob on top, not only enhances the pot's aesthetics but also ensures secure and easy handling. Celebrate the artistry and elegance of Indian culture with the Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Hammered Design Water Pot. Embrace the timeless beauty and functionality of this exquisite piece, making it a focal point of your dining table or a unique gift for someone special.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.
Indian Art Villa is serving since 2012. We are a leading manufacturer and supplier of a wide range of pure brass & copper products. Its Vision is to highlight the need of bringing highly skilled metal-working artisans (mainly copper) into the economic mainstream. The organization also promotes a culture-based development model that focuses on heritage and craft preservation. DECLARATION - Buy ORIGINAL products with Indian Art Villa - HOLOGRAM from our website www.indianartvilla.com. Indian Art Villa is a Registered & Copyright Brand & Does not Authorize any other seller to sell their products under our or Similar Names. Be aware of fake sellers using our images to sell their products. Indian Art Villa does not provide any quality assurance for products bought from other sellers. Sticker on Products is for Reference Purpose only.
Collapsible tab content