Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Hammered Design Storage Box/Container With Brass Knob On Top
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
MRP : 149.99
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 350 Gram
Height - 8.4 Inch
Width - 4.4 Inch
Material - Copper
- Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Hammered Design Storage Box/Container With Brass Knob On Top. Make your home more lively and cheerful with this brilliant décor piece. Designed to accentuate the beauty and ambience it brings soothing vibes to your abode and raises its contemporary look manifolds.
- On the Occasion of Diwali, Christmas, Anniversary, Birthdays these items can be readily turned into a wonderful Gift Item. These items have antique elegant design that gives addition to you Home décor or can be use for the decoration of Restaurants, Bars.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect Gift for all occasions.
- Comes with INDIAN ART VILLA How to use, Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder.
Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Hammered Design Storage Box/Container With Brass Knob On Top. This is a handcrafted piece of Pure Copper Hammered Design Storage Box/Container With Brass Knob On Top. This Beautiful Pure Copper Hammered Design Storage Box/Container With Brass Knob On Top can be used as a home décor item or it can also be gifted to your near and dear ones. Also, Make your home more lively and cheerful with this brilliant décor piece. Designed to accentuate the beauty and ambiance it brings soothing vibes to your abode and raises its contemporary look manifolds. It is sheer elegance and contemporary in look. It is durable and sturdy and with proper cleaning will shine as new every time. Indian Art Villa steel copper items have antique designs. The item is highly durable, elegant and a wonderful addition to your Home Décor.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to the oxidization. It is the basic nature of a Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintaining the products at its best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensil is by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware by the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash you can use a soft / mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.
Indian Art Villa is serving since 2012. We are a leading manufacturers and suppliers of a wide range of pure brass & copper products. Its Vision is to highlight the need of bringing highly skilled metal-working artisans (mainly copper) into the economic mainstream. The organization also promotes a culture- based development model that focuses on heritage and craft preservation. DECLARATION - Buy ORIGINAL products with Indian Art Villa - HOLOGRAM from our website www.indianartvilla.com. Indian Art Villa is a Registered & Copyright Brand & Does not Authorize any other seller to sell their products under our or Similar Names. Be aware of fake sellers using our images to sell their products. Indian Art Villa does not provide any quality assurance for products bought from other sellers. Sticker on Products are for Refrence Purpose only.
Collapsible tab content