IndianArtVilla Leaf Design Silver Plated Pooja Aarti Thali Set, Poojan Purpose, 7 Pieces
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
MRP - 144.99
Weight - 480 Grams
Height - 0.5 inch
Width - 9.2 inch
Metrial - Silver Plated
- Indian Art Villa Pure Silver Plated Pooja Thali 7 Pieces Set, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this pooja thali set from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Comes with INDIAN ART VILLA How to use, Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder.
Indian Art Villa Silver Plated Pooja Thali 7 Pieces Set, a perfect addition to your spiritual rituals and a beautiful gift for loved ones. This exquisite set comes elegantly packed in a red velvet gift box, making it a thoughtful present for various occasions.The set includes a stunning silver-plated plate, adorned with intricate patterns and designs, symbolizing purity and spirituality. Alongside the plate, you'll find an agarbatti stand, diya (lamp), small bowl, kalash (sacred pot), bell, and a small spoon, all meticulously crafted with attention to detail.Crafted with expertise, the silver plating adds a touch of elegance and grandeur to this Pooja Thali set. It reflects the essence of traditional Indian art and craftsmanship. The set's versatility allows for the performance of various religious rituals and ceremonies.Whether you're seeking a complete Pooja Thali set for your home or a memorable gift for a special occasion, the Indian Art Villa Silver Plated Pooja Thali 7 Pieces Set offers timeless beauty and spiritual significance. Experience the divine aura it brings to your prayers and celebrate the traditions of India with this exquisite set.
- Dissolve 1 teaspoon of salt into one-half cup of vinegar, and add flour until the mixture becomes a paste. Rub into the brass, leave for about 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water and buff dry.
- Combine the juice of half a lemon with a teaspoon of baking soda and stir until it becomes a paste. Apply the paste with a soft cloth. If the tarnish is heavy, let the piece sit with the paste on it for 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water and dry.
- If you want to keep brass feeling natural, you should choose to apply wax regularly over lacquer. Like other metals, brass has a reflective surface that shines when the metal is new, but tarnishes over time and becomes dull and spotted.
About UsIndian Art Villa is serving since 2012. We are a leading manufacturer and supplier of a wide range of pure brass & copper products. Its Vision is to highlight the need of bringing highly skilled metal-working artisans (mainly copper) into the economic mainstream. The organization also promotes a culture- based development model that focuses on heritage and craft preservation. DECLARATION - Buy ORIGINAL products with "Indian Art Villa - HOLOGRAM" from our website "www.indianartvilla.com". Indian Art Villa is a Registered & Copyright Brand & Does not Authorize any other seller to sell their products under our or Similar Names. Be aware of fake sellers using our images to sell their products. Indian Art Villa does not provide any quality assurance for products bought from other sellers. Sticker on Products are for Refrence Purpose only.
Collapsible tab content