Steel Copper Designer Hammered Serveware Set Of 4, Serveware, Tableware
MRP : 149.99
Number of Pieces - 4
2 Serving Spoons - 8" Long
2 Serving Kadhai - 750 ml each
- The material used is food grade. Copper is used only on the outside of the utensil and does not come in contact with the food. Only high-quality food-grade stainless steel is in contact with the food.
- Stainless steel surface preserves the taste and nutritional qualities of foods and is safe for food contact. Two layers of metal with air cushion ensure that the food stays warm longer than usual.
- Since there is no plastic it has the benefit of being BPA-free, so you don't have to worry about harsh chemicals.
- The Elegant and Attractive Design lends this a rich look that will surely impress your guests and make your dining experience with family and friends memorable.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care and love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Pure Steel Copper Serveware Combo used as serveware / tableware from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless free delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Copper Utensils are 100% Genuine, 99.99 % copper and 0.01 % others.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Presents a Set of Steel Copper Hammered Serveware Kadhai with Brass Handles with Serving Spoons at unbelievable prices. We offer multiple options in this. This set is One and all you need to have as serveware for your vegetables for dining. These Serving Kadhais, Handis / Bowls, and Buckets are used to serve dishes like biryani, Vegetables with/without the gravy, Dal, Curry, etc & Also bring them to the table for serving for an Authentic Indian Dining Experience. Serve your Indian Cuisine in this elegant traditional style Serveware. This is a set of centerpiece serve-ware for Indian food. Serve Indian dishes to your friends and family in this unique and ethnic looking Serveware. With this serving utensil, your Indian style dining experience goes several notches up. Copper is known to be the best cooking metal for rice and is known to have anti-bacterial properties in it. For the same reason, it is said that drinking water in a copper vessel is known to have medicinal properties in it and can improve the digestive system, slow down ageing and can heal the wounds faster. You will be surprised to know that copper can detoxify your body and increase hemoglobin.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensil is by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware by the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash you can use a soft / mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.
Indian Art Villa is serving since 2012. We are a leading manufacturers and suppliers of a wide range of pure brass & copper products. Its Vision is to highlight the need of bringing highly skilled metal-working artisans (mainly copper) into the economic mainstream. The organization also promotes a culture- based development model that focuses on heritage and craft preservation.
DECLARATION - Buy ORIGINAL products with "Indian Art Villa - HOLOGRAM" from our website "www.indianartvilla.com". Indian Art Villa is a Registered & Copyright Brand & Does not Authorize any other seller to sell their products under our or Similar Names. Be aware of fake sellers using our images to sell their products. Indian Art Villa does not provide any quality assurance for products bought from other sellers. Sticker on Products are for Refrence Purpose only.
Collapsible tab content